Saturday, June 18, 2016

Greetings everyone!

We are all having an amazing experience in Ndola. I am so grateful that I was able to go the trip and Zambia will always be in my heart. I went to St. Anthony Children's Village today. In the village, I went to the disability home and each child there had touched my heart greatly. There was an incredible child named Michael. Michael is amazing and smart. He would introduce me to everyone, remembering each person's name; he also knew English and Zambia's native language, called Bembe, which is very impressive. I can't even explain fully the wonderful experience I have had here and could not express my gratitude enough to the wonderful Sisters and everyone who had helped for all their inspirational hard work.

Sincerly,
Jinny Buonfiglio

No comments:

Post a Comment